Monday 17 February 2014

Game Diary: 17/02/2014

Guilty Gear X2 #Reload (PC)
Good news! Remember when I ranted about how Blazblue would die with Games for Windows Live and would therefore be lost forever? Well Blazblue has now been ported to stream so we no longer have to worry about that happening. Anyway another day, another quick blast on the arcade mode, so on Guilty Gear I basically have 5 characters I rotate between, they are Ky, Robo-Ky, Jam, Bridget and Baiken, today was a Baiken day.
I like playing as Baiken because she works both as an aggression character and a defense character, I find he incredibly easy to play as an aerial character and pretty much spam dust when playing as her and I like how one of her attacks can link straight into her supers.

Yu-Gi-Oh! BAM (ios)
I don't know why I am still playing this other than because I have fell victim to the skinner box trap and have become obsessed with collecting stars because the rest of the game is closed off and all I can do is play previous chapters over and over to get stars. I now have over 100 stars and I'm not getting anything out of it, I guess I could pay for the rest of the games content but I think by the time I have to pay I would have become fed up with the game anyway.

Animal Crossing (Gamecube)
I played for all of 15 minutes, in that time I turned on the light house, found 7 dig spots and mailed 8 fossils at the post office. For 15 minutes I did pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment