Thursday 27 February 2014

Game Diary: 27/02/2014

Pokemon Silver (Gameboy)
I'm still grinding, I'm still filling up the Pokedex, I'm still nowhere near ready to face Red. I did something silly today, I bid on several Pokemon games on ebay and accidentally won 2 copies of Ruby, oops. It's not all bad I know someone I can give it to as a birthday gift or something. Now I own both ruby and sapphire, there is nothing I can't get on those games (excluding the entire national Pokedex and event Pokemon).

Animal Crossing (Gamecube)
I'm building up a big collection of Gyroids in my basement, in a way it's kind of creepy how I have a basement full of them. I need to stop playing this at night, I'm not finding any insects or new fish.

P.N.03 (Gamecube)
Oh god this is hardcore. I love this game but hard mode is testing me, I spend 15 minutes getting wasted over and over before I get in "the zone" and start clearing trial missions. The trial missions are solid at high levels we are talking about your cover getting blown up while enemies shoot at the sides while missiles and lasers come at you from the front, there is no way you can get past that on skill and reaction alone, you have to be able to predict in this game, you have to stay two steps ahead at all times.
I can't stand the big flying robots that move really fast and take loads of damage, they can surround you and because they get so close you can't hit them if your special attacks. To be fair to P.N.03 though once you are in the zone you feel awesome, it is one of those games that make you feel like you are good at games.

No comments:

Post a Comment